Food and Chemical Vacuum Conveyors (VS)
The versatile Volkmann VS Series of Vacuum Conveyors offers safe and hygienic powder handling. They are used throughout the food and chemical industries for the transfer of powder, dust, granulated material and small components. Even small metal chips from milling can be aspirated and conveyed without causing wear to the conveyor.
VS Series Vacuum Conveyors are:
- easy-to-install and operate
- assemble and disassemble quickly and simply by hand without tools – see how
- safe and reliable
- hygienic and easy to clean
- use common seals throughout the modules in each size
- share common filters throughout the VS range
Advantages of Volkmann VS Vacuum Conveyors:
- hygienic design of all components
- state-of-the art filter technology
- no compacting of the powder within the conveyor
- easy product discharging, full bore opening
- purely pneumatic powered systems with failsafe controls
- electrical vacuum pumps upon request
- valves, fittings, instruments, controls to meet your specific application
- no tools required for disassembly and cleaning
Their unique modular design allows the exact configuration to meet the specific demands of the conveying application. Our experience and product database along with our custom tests with your material, allow us to optimize your production process with the most suitable transport solution.
VS Vacuum Conveyors are available with conveying rates from 100 up to 20,000 lbs/h.
All new VS Conveyors are ATEX certified in accordance with directive 94/9/EG for the installation inside Zones 1, 2, 21, and 22. EC-type examination certificate No. TÜV 02 ATEX 7005 X. For safe operation special terms/conditions apply.
[Ex] II 1 D c 80°C / II 2 GD 100°C (T4)