Vacuum Conveyors for Liquids
Volkmann VS and PPC Series Pneumatic Vacuum Conveyors can be adapted with minor modifications to transfer liquids. A float valve is used to protect the Pneumatic Vacuum Conveyor and its pump from overfilling.
You can also use our Liquid Pneumatic Vacuum Conveyors for the easy and reliable suction and disposal of oil, emulsion and grease substances. Our units can filter the liquids and bring the liquid substances directly into collector tanks, bags, barrels and production machines.
- Conveying of fruit and vegetables under water to prevent oxidation (change of color etc.)
- Unloading filter media, granulated material, charcoal etc. from filter tanks
- Pickup and transport of wet filtration cake
- Remove sediment from lubricant pump pits
- Suction cutting/machining liquids (such as oil and emulsion) directly from bottom-collector plates below production machines using an integrated filter for 100% liquid re-cycling.
- Aspiration and recycling of test fuels on engine test stands.
- Aspiration of oil, gas and kerosene from floors inside production and maintenance areas. You can also suction such substances from water-surfaces in the case of accidental spillage.
- Cleaning, suction, and collection of greases during the maintenance of bearing elements.
Liquid Suction heights: Up to 9 m (depending on density and viscosity)
Capacity: 0.6 – 117 ft3/h