Volkmann offers simply the best turnkey solution in metal powder handling
With Volkmann systems for additive manufacturing, you have a complete process to optimize production. We offer:
- The PowTReX system to unload, convey and screen for metal powder recovery
- Pneumatic vacuum conveyors to transport the powder throughout the system
- V-Comp Volume expansion tanks for pressure compensation during additive manufacturing
- ATEX Certified and inert or non-inert options
With these solutions you can:
- Unload, convey and screen for product recovery with PowTReX
- Load the printer from a docking station or PowTReX
- Load multiple printers
- Screen used metal powder at high rates
- Weigh and dose from hoppers
- Decant from IBC to smaller vessels for existing users
Demonstrated below are flow diagrams of additive manufacturing applications using the V-Comp expansion tanks with the top diagram showing unpacking stations and the 3-D printers and the bottom diagrams demonstrating closed-loop applications with container emptying and filling, and the PowTReXi in connection with AM machines and unpacking stations
Volkmann offers the expertise in metal powder handling to provide safe metal powder transfer, recovery and extraction systems.
These can be found in multiple 3-D manufacturers throughout the globe.