Bulk Bag Unloading Stations
Our modular Bulk Bag Unloading Station (BBU) is optimized for dust-free operation when used with Volkmann Vacuum Conveyors. It can be used for a variety of materials and can be customized to make poor flowing materials come out of the bulk bag and convey them into process areas without any contamination of product or surrounding areas – providing a true contained dust-free bag connection.
Customization can be done easily to fulfill all local demand and application requirements.
The Volkmann BBU Station features:
- Unloading capability for Bulk Bags up to 2 tons
- Modular design
- Custom configuration
- Heavy duty tubular frame construction suitable for today’s industrial use
- Carbon steel painted or all stainless steel frame
- 316 Stainless steel contact parts
- Low profile
- Loading by fork lift or with integrated crane and hoist
- Dust-free connection and emptying of Bulk Bags
- Dust aspiration during the change of a Bulk Bag
- Contaminant free bag loading – no foreign matter from the bottom of the bag enters the material flow
- Optional lump breaker and extra agitator
- Flow assisting massagers or vibration assistance
- Dust filter option
- Combined systems with Bag Rip-and-Tip Station available
- Vacuum conveyor interface
Improve production rates with a twin BBU.
A common discharge hopper overcomes time lost in bag changes.