Volkmann VIAS Split Valve for Additive Manufacturing
Volkmann’s split cone valve is specially designed for docking operations in metal powder transfer during additive manufacturing.
The VIAS Split Cone Valve is designed to be used with both inert gases and air.
- Safe and easy docking of material containers and other powder-carrying devices
- Safe and simple docking of material containers/IBCs, and other powder handling devices
- Clean coupling and decoupling with no material spill
- No contamination of the metal powder and environment
- 4“ TC and DN100 TC connections
- Vertical installation with passive and active valve components
Valve Materials: Aluminum 3.1645 or Stainless Steel 1.4305 and 1.4435 (all valve surfaces, where the AM metal powder could cause abrasion)
Volkmann VIAS IV-P/A-AL Split Valve
Docking valve with container